- The perfect balance of skills, style, professionalism, and fun.
- Passion for keeping everybody engaged with a diverse and personalized custom music mix. Highly reviewed for ability to set the right vibe, include everyone, and keep everyone happy.
- Appropriate, confident, clear and concise emcee.
- Modern and fun deejay.
- Professionalism – easy, clear, responsive, organized, experienced, and full-time.
- Customized, in-depth planning forms and music programing – easy, online, and collaborative.
- Accountability – not a single ceremony, reception, or booked event ever missed
- Elegant, clean, professional setup. Glass top deejay table. Scrims and cord covers around necessary equipment.
- Bose sound system – beautiful, spacious, filling sound.
- Wireless uplighting – any color, anywhere. Light the First Dance wherever.
- Custom gobo monograms, and decor lighting/design.
- Projection Package – Clean, elegant, outdoor or indoor, and high definition.
- Custom sound-activated video graphics – HD monograms and logos that change for appropriate themes of the night, and move to the beat when the dancing starts.
- Premier ceremony, reception, projection, & lighting
- First Dance Mix
- Monogram and slideshow design, production, and projection.
- Ceremony & toast audio recordings
- Reception music mixes & recordings
Back it up:
- WeddingWire’s 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Couple’s Choice Awards, The Knot, Borrowed & Blue, Style Me Pretty, and many excellent client reviews.
- One of the most preferred vendors for the best event companies, hotels, and venues in the Hawaiian islands and frequented venues in Steamboat & Aspen Colorado, Hood River & Bend Oregon, San Jose and the California Bay Area, Sayulita and Cabo, Mexico.
- Real wedding videos and music recordings on the web on my video and Instagram pages
How long have you been DJing?
How do you travel for DJing weddings?
I have the unique ability and opportunity to travel to destination wedding locations in the USA. If I need to, my compact system is relatively easy to fly around. In several locations, I have gear in town. I usually travel with a carry on and a checked bag full of everything else I need. I do not charge a travel fee for many locations. It has been absolutely amazing to be able to catch up with friends and do some adventuring after a wedding in some my favorite places on earth.
Who are your favorite coordinators and caterers to work with?
Who are your favorite photographers and videographers to work with?
If I send you my list, would you only play those songs on the list? I have 24 pages of songs lol. Slowly picking the ones I definitely want.
The thing about destination weddings is that they give people an opportunity to completely personalize a song list, far away from any cultural or geographical norm of where they grew up, or where they commute, work, listen to the radio etc. I love that many of my clients spend hours on their playlists and include family/friends to create it. With small destination weddings, it’s a lot easier to feel the excitement of your special songs throughout your wedding because among fewer people, the music makes more noise! So anyway, yes I stick to your playlist, to a tee, if you like – and also can politely accept or deny requests that fit or don’t. Just make sure you or your coordinator actually create enough time to hear them all!
- I’ve been professionally deejaying since 2004. After a few summers in The Columbia Gorge and the rest of the year on Maui, weddings quickly became my specialty. My passion and experience within the industry has since led me to become a full-time wedding and private event deejay for several of my favorite places in the world.
- I have the unique ability and opportunity to travel to destination wedding locations in the USA. If I need to, my compact system is relatively easy to fly around. In several locations, I have gear stored in town already. I usually travel with a carry-on and a checked bag full of everything else I need. I do not charge a travel fee for many locations. It has been absolutely amazing to be able to catch up with friends and do some adventuring after a wedding in some my favorite places on earth.
- I am a member of many online wedding networks including WeddingWire, The Knot, MyWedding, Borrowed & Blue, and many more.
- I have delivered new modern services to the wedding industry such as video monogram projection mapping, First Dance music mix, extensive planning system (including Dress your Deejay), and a fresh Karaoke & Dancing package that blows expectations away.
- I personally work with you – over email, phone, and video conferencing. Our discussions are unlimited and free. I am quick to respond and easy to talk with.
- You, your coordinator, and I will complete a custom, personalized Google Doc form online in preparation for your wedding. You can fill out the details overtime on your computer or even your smart phone. This form will help you easily add songs to your music list, edit and review the timeline of your reception, print my contract, and much more.
- I am a music collector and have a vast and diverse iTunes library of over a 180,000 songs. The mix I create encourages everybody to have a good time.
- I understand the balance of entertaining and making sure the focus of your night is about you. Emceeing in a conservative, classy fashion throughout dinner, then engaging your guests in cheering for you on the dance floor, fits most weddings..
- It is YOUR night and I play what YOU and YOUR guests want to hear. I do not do crazy remixing, or sample tossing.
- I always keep an attentive eye on the dance floor and interact with your guests. I do not just stare at my laptop.
- I always take requests. I can always download a song during your wedding if for some reason I don’t have it. I also provide ipod hook up.
- I mix by perfectly beat-matching and harmonically mixing songs and samples of traditional wedding tunes, requests, and everybody’s favorites. You can listen to some of my mixes here, where you should hear the seamless flow of music with pleasant transitions and harmonic mixing.
- My deejay and lighting setup is modern, elegant, and clean – producing top-notch quality sound and lighting. For more information, click here.
- I emcee appropriately and confidently – keeping the reception flowing. I’m comfortable doing this in front of a large number of guests. I’m sometimes hired for my emcee services only for larger events.
- I offer additional services such as HD video projection, monograms, slide-show production, personalized recoded first dance voice-overs, games, karaoke, participatory dance coordination, and extra lighting. Some of these services are free!
- I can do a live recording of your entire reception. I send the mp3 to you afterwards so you’ll always have a great music mix to listen to! Listen to some of my mixes here.
- I am insured and promptly provide a contract. The 2 million dollar insurance policy and contract are stored and accessible both online and on paper.
- I do not drink or smoke at, around, or outside of your event. I also do not text at your event unless it is pertinent to your event.
- I show up on-time, prepared, well-dressed, and happy to be a part of your wedding.
- For details of my wedding packages and services, please click here.
- I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me!