Maui Wedding DJ Liam Grist
I’ve been a full time wedding DJ on Maui since 2011 and have helped hundreds of couples throw amazing destination weddings. I offer personalized music and entertainment services for the island of Maui, Hawaii. For more information, see “About Liam“.
Some reasons why Maui is one of the best places in the world to get married and have a party…
- Kicking off your shoes is very natural here. It’s in the culture. You don’t have to “cut a rug”.
- Your friends and family will have come a long way to support you – making a dance party that much easier to start.
- Beautiful venues right off the water such as Olowalu Plantation House, Sugar Beach Events Venue, Four Seasons, Andaz, and the Westin Maui Ocean Front Lawn offer elegant class, amazing views, and beach party bliss. Other venues such as Gannon’s, and the Kapalua Plantation House are amazing too.
- Atmospheric sounds of the ocean, birds, palms swaying in the breeze provide an excellent backdrop for all music.
- It’s always warm enough to dance, but only sometimes hot enough to need to “take off all your clothes”.
- As a top wedding destination, Maui offers plenty of great vendors to choose from. There are many Maui DJs that can fit your budget, and you get to pick the style! You can even pick out the color of my tie;)
Please check out my music mixes, client reviews, DJ setup, and videos. For more information, see “About Liam“.